Return to the Steading brings readers back to one of the most iconic locations in Greyhawk, Steading of the Hill Giant Chief. Bart Carroll cross-polinates Forgotten Realm’s adventures Storm King’s Thunder with the class Giant Series from Greyhawk. Read Return to the Steading online in Dragon+.
A list of Greyhawk short stories published in periodicals.
- “The Expedition Into the Black Reservoir: A Dungeon Adventure at Greyhawk Castle” (El Conquistador magazine #12, 1974) by Gary Gygax
- “The Gnome Cache” (Dragon #1,2,3,5,6,7) by Garrison Ernst AKA Gary Gyga”At x
- “Moonset Blackcat Comes” (Dragon #100, 1985) by Gary Gygax.
- “Ren O’ the Star, The Thief” by James Ward (appears in the Hillsfar Cluebook, Strategic Simulation, Inc., 1989)
- “Robilar Remembers: Journey to the City of the Gods” by Robert J. Kuntz (Oerth Journal #7, 1998).
- “Evening Odds” by Gary Gygax (appears in Pawn of Chaos, edited by Ed Kramer, published by White Wolf, 1999).
- “By the Job” (Dragon #271, 2000) by Paul Kidd
- “Keoland Blues” (Dragon #278, 2000) by Paul Kidd
- “Prying Eyes” (Dragon #303, 2003) by Johnny L. Wilson
- “The Return of Gord” (Dragon #344, 2006) by Gary Gygax and K.R. Bourgoine.
- “A Wizard’s Thief” (appears in Of Dice & Pen, Game Day Fiction, 2008)
by Gary Gygax and K.R. Bourgoine.
- “Lich Pitch” (appears in Heroes and Magic, published by Eldritch Entertainment, 2012) by J.F. Mentzer.